offers competitive salaries, an outstanding benefits package and significant opportunities
for professional growth.
We currently have the following openings:
Headway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants without
regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital
status, medical condition, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a
disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
Wafer Fab Operator (Temporary)
* Related duties as required are duties that may not be specifically listed in the classification specification or position description.
- General Summary
Under the general direction of the shift supervisor and periodically the shift lead, this position will be responsible for the movement and production of material (wafers) in Wafer manufacturing.
- Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Process wafers through the manufacturing process on assigned/certified operations as described in the Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI's).
- Adhere to all Wafer Fab safety and cleanroom policies and procedures.
- Support continuous improvement activities for productivity and yield enhancement.
- May work with engineering and other cross functional groups.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Job Specification and Requirements*
- Must be able to communicate and take directions from written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of MESA helpful.
- Must have good eye hand coordination.
- Requires attention to details.
- May be required to use a microscope, depending on the work assignment.
- Must be able to physically lift and move product in the manufacturing area.
- Certain areas may require extended periods of sitting or standing.
- High School or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Work Schedule, Conditions and Physical Requirements ***
Hours will be:
- A shift - 6am to 6pm, Monday through Wednesday, and every other Thursday.
- B shift - 6pm to 6am, Monday through Wednesday, and every other Thursday.
- C shift - 6am to 6pm, Friday through Sunday, and every other Thursday.
- D shift - 6pm to 6am, Friday through Sunday, and every other Thursday.
Occasional and sometimes mandatory overtime hours may be needed to support production needs. The majority of the time for these positions will be in a class 100 and ESD sensitive wafer fabrication areas, requiring adherence to safety and dress standard, including but not limited to bunnysuits, safety shoes, safety glasses, latex gloves, etc. Some areas may have moderate noise levels. Occasional contact with hazardous chemicals, fumes, or airborne particles may occur (at concentrations less than permissible exposure limits). Physical requirement include manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination, and prolonged standing and/or sitting.